Requirements to Return a item to Sweet Farm Equipment LLC
1. Any new returned parts or implements must be in UNUSED CONDITION! Any used parts returned, must be in the EXACT same condition as when they left our facility. We will not accept anything used or damaged as returned merchandise.
2. You must obtain a Return Authorization From (RAF) from us, prior to shipping any equipment back. No exceptions.
3. If for some reason you have ordered the wrong item, you will be responsible for the shipping charges going out and coming back PLUS a 20% restocking fee! No exceptions.
4. If Sweet Farm Equipment LLC ships you the wrong item, we will pay the shipping costs.
5. All equipment must be signed for upon delivery by you or your authorized Representative. All additional charges accrued by the freight company for re-delivery (because you are not there when they pull up), or change of shipping address, request for lift gate, or any other carrier limited access charge will be CHARGED TO YOU when we receive the freight companies Bill.
6. Equipment or Parts may not be returned via refusing the charge on your credit card, charge backs, or refusing to sign for the equipment upon delivery. Once you authorize us to charge your credit card the purchase is final. No Exceptions.
7. We have the right to refuse any returned items, If we find the equipment or parts used or damaged in any way. They must come back exactly as they were when they left our facility.
8. If the equipment arrives damaged, that is between you and the freight company. No Exceptions. Ask the freight company's Driver to take notes, pictures and whatever is required to document the damage. All equipment leaves our store or the manufacturer in new, or good used condition unless otherwise noted. (Some minor shipping scratches may be unavoidable). To document condition, We take pictures of each item that we ship after it is palatalized and just before we load it into the truck.